Olympia is proud to announce its tried and tested Journey of Self-Discovery Heroship Program is ready for your school, team or organization.
What our heroes are saying!
“By becoming a Hero of my Own Story, I am excited to go home and try out for my school and rep basketball team. I didn't have the confidence before and was scared of failing but now I know I can either achieve my goal or learn lessons from not making it! Thanks, Martin!”
– Bradley, Heroship Week 6, Olympia Sports Camp
“The Heroship Program helped me discover what I was actually capable of and taught me tools and techniques to achieve more in my school.”
– Tom, Heroship Week 6, Olympia Sports Camp
This curriculum has been created through over 50 years of ‘researching the researchers’ and our present belief that the youth of today, now more than ever, need direction, tools, and resilience to live and perform at their best in facing a more stressful, life challenging and adversity filled world.
Your participants will:
- Do better in school or work
- Handle life’s challenges
- Improve sports performance
- Build stronger relationships with peers, teachers and coaches
- Make healthier decisions
To find joy, happiness and fulfillment, in order to uplift others.
- Schools (grades 3-12; program will be tailored accordingly)
- Sports teams
- Business leadership
- Team building
- Other organizations
Our program can be fully tailored to suit any needs, but some options include:
- 30 minute keynote
- 3 hour workshop
- 1 day workshop
- 3 day workshop
- After school, multi-week (60-90 mins X 8-10 weeks)
- Or experience the program at our beautiful Muskoka camp.
- Experiential learning
- Interactive and hands-on activities
- Goal setting
- Energy management
- Visualization, optimal state of performance and living
- …and more!
The Heroship program is constantly updated with new research and fresh perspectives from across the globe to provide the most impactful journey possible and leave a lasting change in your life.