A comprehensive, proven training program to sharpen all physical and mental skills.
A NON-CONTACT week of introductory boxing skills and fitness conditioning. This is Canada's first live-in camp devoted exclusively to boxing and self-defense skills in the heart of beautiful Muskoka.
The coaching staff boasts some of Ontario's and Canada's top coaching personalities, stressing technique and conditioning that have produced several of this country’s top boxers.
- Pre-Camp conditioning program
- 3 training sessions daily
- Use of specialized equipment
- Fight strategies and techniques
- Specialized practice drills
- One on one sessions
- Video analysis
- Awards Ceremony
- "Inner Balance" Training Program
Jul 6 - Jul 12
- Coach, Windsor Amateur Boxing Club
- Level 3 Coach - Boxing Ontario
- Managed Jr. National Team in Alberta '97
- Worked with development of a number of Canadian National Champions: Adam Trupsih, Edizon Velus, Shame Huard and David Cleroux
- Former, Golden Gloves Champion